We rely on donations to keep our project going!
We rely on financial donations to help us purchase trees, offer workshops, and cover other essential expenses. Small donations are a big deal, anything helps. Donations are tax deductible. Please contact us if you would like to donate or use the PayPal button below.
Lawrence Fruit Tree Project is a not for profit 501(c) 3 organization under the umbrella of The Sunrise Project http://www.sunriseprojectks.org Since this is our umbrella organization’s account, please indicate in the note associated with the donation that this is for the LFTP.
Lawrence Fruit Tree Project wish list
Here is a list of items we are in need of. If any of these items are gathering dust in your garage and you’d like to pass them along, we’d be glad to put them to use! Please do not buy new tools or materials, rather give financially. Giving new use to used equipment is our preference. Also, we are able to buy specific to our needs. Your support is greatly appreciated!
If you have materials that you would like to donate, please email email@example.com to coordinate delivery.
* denotes most urgently need
- Aluminum window screen to protect against rabbits
- *Bailing wire
- *12 inch bolt cutters
- Bypass shears
- *Cardboard, collapsed brown cardboard boxes for sheet mulching
- Long lengths of chain for locking wheel barrows
- Eye hoes
- *Garden hoes
- *First aid kit
- Five gallon buckets with lids
- Ground anchors for securing the LCO shed
- Hard rakes
- Hardware cloth for tree protection
- Hay forks
- Hoses, hose repair fittings, and quick connect fittings
- *Large pieces of EPDM rubber for Bermuda grass abatement
- Metal watering cans
- Orchard latter
- Office supplies
- Osage orange posts or millable sized logs, black locust and black walnut also useful
- Pad locks, keyed or combination
- Pole saw
- Saw horses, collapsible metal saw horses
- Garden vegetable seeds, persimmon, paw paw , jujube seeds
- *Shovels esp. all-metal Fiskars shovel
- Sledge hammer
- Soft rakes
- survey flags
- *T-post driver
- Park bench
- Useful and productive perennial plants
- *Wheelbarrows and garden carts in any condition
- Work gloves