Would you like to join the Lawrence Fruit Tree Project Leadership Team?
Skills in any of the following fields are helpful, but not necessary. All that you need is an excitement about the project, an aptitude for communicating, and a willingness to learn and do new things.
- Horticultural, gardening, or farming experience
- Social media, web, and computer skills
- Photography and/or video skills
- Fundraising experience
- Management or volunteer organizing
- Teaching or youth engagement experience
– Availability throughout the growing season, as well as much of the winter months,
– Ability to attend and help organize 7 out of 10 Saturday work days at Lawrence Community Orchard.
If you are interested (or have questions), please contact Skyler at firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement about why you would like to be involved and how you can help move the project forward. Interested individuals will be contacted to meet and discuss how we can best match your skills and interests to LFTP’s mission.